For over 25 years, Environmental Engineering Solutions has been providing environmental and regulatory consulting services throughout the United States.
Based in New York, EES operates in one of the most strictly regulated areas of the county. EES takes pride in offering essential permitting and regulatory services to our clients and proactively working to maintain compliance and prevent Agency violations. Regardless of project size, it is important to understand the Agencies and Regulations that will ultimately direct the project from initial design to final completion and more
- Permitting of Emergency Generators for Peak Load Management Program for New York Power Authority
- Preparation of Several NOX RACT Plans in compliance with the newly enacted 6NYCRR Part 227-2.2 for Co gen/Turbine/PLM Units Located in NY
- Title V Compliance Management for several facilities in New York , New Jersey, Pennsylvania and North Carolina
- Permitting and Engineering Assistance for US/GSA/Federal Facilities in Washington DC/Baltimore Area (Co gen/Turbine)
- Lead Based Paint Sampling (XRF Technology) for Hudson Valley Housing Authorities and Other Private Housings
- Compliance Management for Alternative Disposal Method to a Medical Waste Incinerator Facility in the State of New York
- Regulatory record keeping and Reporting for Many Title V Facilities Nationwide
- New Source Review, Emissions Credit and Off-set Netting & PSD Analysis for several Combustion Sources
- Violations Removal Assistance and Mitigation for Many Hospitals (New York City Department of Buildings, Fire Department, Department of Environmental Protection and Environmental Control Board), Saving Thousands of Dollars in Penalties Including Façade Inspection Assistance
- Dry Cleaning Facilities-Third Party/NYS Certified(P.E) Annual Compliance Inspection and Report (Perchloroethylene – NYCRR Part 232)
- Designed and Completed Engineering and Permitting of an incineration system for a Prestigious Medical School in Pennsylvania
- Performing EPA Compliance Initiative-Self Audits for several Hospitals in NYC, Westchester and Putnam Counties
- Preparing Several Spill, Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plans and Training of Oil Handling Personnel (40 CFR Part 112)
- Phase-1 Environmental Site Assessments for a Rockland County Property
- Regulatory Permitting, Emissions Credits, Netting, PSD and Dispersion Modeling Assistance for an Asphalt Plant in NY
And many challenging environmental engineering projects.
Are you preparing to be in compliance with the new 2014 NOx RACT rule? Have you assessed your boilers for the new BOILER MACT 40 CFR 63 compliance? Are you aware of EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Reporting rule? Are you aware of the NY City Local Law 84-87? EES can help you benchmark your energy and stay in compliance.